What do you want to do?
- Find a ride
- Find a passenger
- Offer a ride
- Request a ride
- Cancel a ride
- Edit a ride or request
- Watch for rides
- Edit a ride watch
- Remove a ride watch
- Contact us
Find a ride
1. Find the ride you want. View all available rides. If you cannot find what you are looking for, try the Search box to the left by picking the From and To locations then hitting the Offers button.
2. Contact the driver about the ride by clicking the Contact driver about ride link. Type in a small message, but don't reveal any information about yourself such as your email address.
3. Wait to hear back. You'll get a response in your Waikato University e-mail account if the driver has accepted your request. You will get their email address so you can contact them back directly.
Find a passenger
1. Browse through the Requests and see if someone is looking for a ride that you can provide. Click on the locations to find more details.
2. Contact the requester about a ride by clicking on the Contact requestor to offer ride link. Give a message, not revealing any details about yourself such as an email address.
3. Wait to hear back from the requester. You'll get their email address so you can get in touch with them and organise details.
Offer a ride
1. Offer your ride by visiting the Submit Ride page and fill out all the details on the form. Make sure you provide as much information as possible, but don't reveal any information about yourself.
2. Wait for the requests. They'll go directly to your Waikato University email address. Accept people by clicking the Accept link inside the request emails, or ignore them if you do not wish to take them.
3. Mark your ride as full when you can't take any more passengers. Do this by clicking the link in any of the request emails, or go to your ride and click the Mark ride as full link.
Request a ride
1. Put in a request by visiting the Request Ride page. Fill out the form, giving as much details as possible but not giving any personal details.
2. Wait for the offers, they'll go directly into your Waikato University email account. Accept rides by clicking the Accept link inside the request.
3. Remove the request once you have found someone. Just use the link in the offer emails, or go to your request on the site and click the Remove request link.
Cancel a ride
1. Click on My Listings from the menu and select the ride you want to cancel.
2. Cancel the ride by clicking the Cancel this ride link.
Note: When cancelling a ride, all people who have contacted you regarding the ride will receive an email telling them that it has been cancelled.
Editing a ride or request
1. Click on My Listings from the menu and select the ride/request you want to change.
2. Click on the Edit this Ride link and amend the details that have changed.
Note: You cannot edit a ride or request after someone has contacted you about the ride.
Watch for rides
1. Click on Watch for a Ride from the menu. Fill out the form.
2. Submit ride watch and wait for email notifications to be emailed to your @waikato.ac.nz address
Edit a ride watch
1. Click on My Listings from the menu and select the ride watch you want to edit.
2. Click on on the edit ride watch details link.
3. Make any changes and save
Remove a ride watch
1. Click on My Listings from the menu and select the ride watch you want to cancel
2. Remove the ride watch by clicking the Remove Ride Watch link.
Note: Once you cancel a ride watch you will no longer be emailed matches
Still need help?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch. All fields are required.